Lou's Poo. Dried Alpaca Fertiliser 400g.
[More stock soon - Beginning of May] Lou's Poo, Dried Alpaca Fertiliser Beans 400g. Choose from one of two variants: BEANS or SHREDDED.
As recommended by Gardeners' World Magazine and commercial growers. Perfect for feeding all plants. BEANS are great for slow release, long term feeding of pots, containers, planting holes and hanging baskets, SHREDDED is great as a slow release feed as an addition to compost and soil and as a mix to add to water as a liquid feed for all plants especially during flowering. SHREDDED Is also great as a feed for tree ferns: add to crowns and water in.
Perfectly suited to any plant, indoor or outdoor. Especially recommended for tree ferns by James Wong and Todd's Botanics (administer to crown and water in.)
Slow release nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium soil enhancer. Sweet smelling. Lightweight yet powerful. Use just a tablespoon in your indoor or outdoor potted plants or administer direct to soil prior to planting. One bag should serve at least 20 feeds. Great for container gardening.
Alpaca fertiliser has plenty to improve soil texture and water holding capacity. Their low organic content allows it to be spread directly onto plants without fear of scorch.
Sold in a medium, brown, windowed, bag that can be recycled or composted, made with sustainable forest paper. The bag can be re-opened and closed securely.
This product is cleansed to contain minimal additional organic material. It is hand picked from manicured paddocks, then dried, then picked again. This second picking means, as a gardener, you won't get the level of grass and weed seeds appearing as you do from ordinary farm manures.
Please choose UK Standard Shipping when ordering this product.
Lou's Poo Alpaca Manure Tea (for plants!) - Brewing Alpaca Tea.
One bag of Lou's Poo, Dried Alpaca Fertiliser SHREDDED should make 20 watering cans of feed.
1. Find a one to five gallon bucket or watering can to fill with cold water.
2. Make sure you rinse the container out thoroughly before brewing tea.
3. Fill the container with fresh, clean cold water. Place a handful of Lou's Poo, Dried Alpaca Manure into the water. The tea brews best in the sun.
4. Steep or soak the alpaca bean mix for one to three days. Stir the mix often during this time.
5. You should have alpaca bean tea ready to use in at least a day. The tea should be a golden brown.
6. Pour this nutrient enriched brew around your thirsty plants.
Product available for UK only. Sorry rest of the world....... xx
The Archers at The Larches Homes and Garden Products, naturally.