Brewing Alpaca Poo Compost Tea.
1. Find a bucket or watering can to fill with water.
2. Make sure you rinse the container out thoroughly before brewing tea.
3. Fill the container with fresh, clean water. Place a handful of Lou's Poo, Dried Alpaca Fertiliser into the water. The tea brews best in the light.
4. Steep or soak the tea for at least one to three days. Stir the mixture occasionally during this time. The tea should eventually be a light golden brown.
5. Pour this nutrient enriched brew around your indoor or outdoor thirsty plants and use any matter left in the watering can to feed your most hungry plants. We use ours on our raspberries and ground-planted Spring bulbs.